Monday 28 March 2011

patrick

patrick
dear...............
no words can exspress my gratitude for my that I fell in my heart.Now your heart has got locked into one,i get to realize that you are my life,my soul and my heart.I m nothing without you,you are my friend, my lover..you are everthing to me. However,i just want to tell you,that my feelings for you are true and real. I love you and will love you forever...

You are one for me, fate brought us closer and now you have become my destiny .I love you more with the passing of each day. A s i have realized it is 'loving you',that makes my life worth living.I just love you to love you. Today,i just want to tell you that I am sorry if I have ever hurt you unknowingly. Just want to tell you that i love you and will love you forever.I can not describe my love for you in words neither can I say how much you mean to me . It is just that you are everything to me.
Love you always

iloveyou

No comments:

Post a Comment